Background

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Random Questions

How about some random get to know you questions...a bunch of things you probably didnt want to know lol.

1. What is the color of your toothbrush?
Being the germaphobe that I am, I change it too often to know what color I have right now.

2. Name one person who made you smile today.
The Hubs

3. What were you doing at 8 am this morning?
At work…actually working lol

4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago?
Eating lunch

5. What is your favorite candy bar?
Ooo, cant pick just one…I love a lot of different candy bars, Payday, Butterfinger, Twix, Milky Way…oh great now I need one!!

6. Have you ever been to a strip club?
No…not sure I could either, was embarrassed enough with girls night out watching Magic Mike lol

7. What is the last thing you said aloud?
Since I am at work sitting alone in my office it probably was “one moment” to whomever I answered the phone to before I transferred them

8. What is your favorite ice cream?
Mint Chocolate Chip

9. What was the last thing you had to drink?
Water

10. Do you like your wallet?
Don’t own a wallet.

11. What was the last thing you ate?
Polenta pie with rice and black beans

12. Have you bought any new clothing items this week?
Umm, no…probably not even this year yet lol

13. The last sporting event you watched?
Went to our first Diamondbacks baseball game a couple months ago.

14. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn?
Butter…and lots please!

15. Who is the last person you sent a text message to?
My daughter

16. Ever go camping?
Yes...I am not very good at it, but I am a good sport about it.

17. Do you take vitamins daily?
I wish I could remember to…

18. Do you go to church every Sunday?
I don’t currently go to church, but when I do it is on Saturday.

19. Do you have a tan?
Haha…no…super white.

20. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza?
Depends on my mood, but am in love with Panda Express right now.

21. Do you drink your soda with a straw?
I am a straw fanatic and use one to drink everything!

22. What did your last text message say?
Cool Thanks

23. What are you doing tomorrow?
It is The Hubs birthday so I am spending it with him

24. Favorite color?
Red

25. Look to your left; what do you see?
A file cabinet

Your turn...Feel free to post with your own answers on your blog and then leave a comment here with a link so I can read about you. :)



No comments: