Background

Monday, July 23, 2012

July 2012 Card Class - #1

I havent been able to make card class the last 2 months...oh how I have missed it.

Here is card #1 of the month...a fun double pocket card that holds 2 bookmarks.


At first glance I thought this card looked hard to put together, but it was actually quite easy for me...but then to be honest my card class teacher was also kind enough to have the paper already scored for us. :)
So for you to make this yourself I have included a video tutorial from Patty's Stamping Stop of how to score your paper.



This makes a great card to pair with a book or jounal.


Stamps/Punches Used:
Blossom Petals Builder Punch (one of the petals to make the leaves)
Blossom Punch
Elegant Butterfly Punch
Scallop Circle Punch
Scallop Edge Border Punch
Both stamps used are from the Petite Pairs stamp set

No comments: