Background

Sunday, October 18, 2009

Fun Soaps

I needed a break from it all, so I made some "fun" soaps this weekend. I am quite happy with my attempts....only one failure...not too bad.


Here is my watermelon scented soapsicle. Should have made the green a little deeper...but I like it.






Here is my rocket soap. I scented them Ginger Lime, I really like the way they came out.






Here is a watermelon loaf soap slice....complete with soap seeds. :) (should have photo'd before I bagged for a better picture.)




Here is my boo boo for the day. I made freesia scented soapsicles. My purple looked good until I added the pink, which looked so awesome it made the purple not so great, but I still like it. I got to the last one...#10, pulled it out of the mold....OOPS...the top didnt stick, lol. Thats okay. 9 out of 10 is all good in my book. :)



2 comments:

jenny said...

oh dear those would be freakishly dangerous around young children... because even I, a college student, would want to eat those O_O

Luster Canyon said...

LOL Jenny...yes they do look and smell yummy!