Background

Thursday, October 1, 2009

B.R.A.T.


I am home sick on the BRAT diet...well isnt that nice??!! Actually no it isnt, but it is what it is. The BRAT diet is basically Bananas-Rice-Applesauce-Toast. But your toast cannot have butter...you can have jelly though.


So after my doc visit I went to Safeway to get my stuff. I met a super nice lady in the broth section (my sub for B-bananas). She was looking for broth to make chicken for a stray cat that is injured that she is trying to befriend to take to the vet....how nice is that?? Then she gave me a coupon for broth and went on her way. I wish good things for her. :)


For rice...somehow that doesnt sound so good right now, but I found a box of Cream of Rice. I usually eat Cream of Wheat every morning, so I am hoping that is the same.


Applesauce....YUM...Cinnamon only though, so hopefully that is ok, and then toast with jelly. I have a jar of jam our daughter made so I know it is good and not full of fillers my tummy wont like.


So that is the jist of my day, and I am most bummed I cannot make stuff. I have a long list of lotions to get made, but I dont make anything when I am under the weather....so my list will wait.

No comments: