Today Sunday Stealing ripped off a blogger named Nikkiana from the blog Authentic Experience.
1. How long have you been blogging?
Only a couple years, I still have a lot to learn...but keep on trying. :)
2. Did you go to college?
I guess you could say I am in the process...I am on the 30 year plan lol
3. Where have you traveled?
Doesnt feel like a lot but when you see it on a map I have been to more states than I thought...
...for outside the US I have been to London, France, Luxenberg, Iran, Costa Rica
4. If you won the lottery, what would be the first thing you would buy?
5. What are your three biggest pet peeves?
Lateness, Chewing with your mouth open, gossiping
6. What is your favorite movie?
Not sure I have just one, but to choose one I will say Gone with the Wind.
7. What is your drink of choice; wine, beer, or liquor. Or Water, Soda, Tea?
8. What is something you enjoy to do when you have me time?
Reading...havent had me time in forever though. :(
9. If you could have a $10,000 shopping spree to one store, which store would it be?
10. Share with us an embarrassing moment of your past?
Now why would I embarrass myself further lol
11. What day would you love to relive again? Why?
Not sure there is any one day to relive...the past is the past, make the best of each day now
12. If your life was turned into a movie… what actor would your best friend think should play you?
Well first I would have to have a best friend haha...but who knows, my life is like living a movie, just not sure which genre, comedy drama suspense...who can do all that??
13. What are the jobs you had in high school/college/the early years?
14. Show us a picture from high school or college.
Well that was long ago...I dont even have any on the computer.
15. If you could travel anywhere in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
Ireland! My dream vacation spot!
16. Show us the most current picture of you or you, or your family, or anything of meaning to you.
I realized I dont take many photos of myself, so the most recent is our trip to the Grand Canyon in May...
17. Where do you see your life 5 years from now?
I hope to be happy, with my family, soaping...gardening...and canning....