Background

Monday, January 23, 2012

January 2012 Card Class

Had another great card class...is there ever a bad one?? lol

This month we learned some new tricks...like this rosette. A lil tricky to get it turned, but I think when you do a few of these it gets easier...and the result is very pretty! We used the new Designer Rosette Bigz XL Die.


This was a nice simple card with coloring...Cathy made this one for us. It used the letterpress which I think is another tricky thing that takes some practice.









I love this birthday card and its "frosted" cupcake. This Sweet Cake will be a must have stamp set for me. :)



This was an easy Valentine card using the new framelit set...and I love the pleated ribbon.




Cathy made this birthday card...I guess she did all the coloring ones for us lol. This card used the new edgelets, which take some time to do it right...but the end result makes for a great card!






I love this new Elegant Bird Bigz Die, he makes for a great card, and with using the new labels framelit in the back with a brad....



It makes a fun and unique card!!



Now this card I LOVED! Looks like a movie action thingie....



And when you open it you find a pocket to insert movie tickets....We used the cupcake punch to make the popcorn.






No comments: