Background

Monday, January 2, 2012

Clay Soaps Coming Soon

I have so many clays already, but I just got some new clays in, and I thought I would do an unscented line of soaps colored with just clays. They have so many wonderful natural skin loving qualities...first up is the new clays I just got...Cambrian Blue Clay and Dead Sea Black Clay...

How awesome are these boxes?



Cambrian blue clay is said to be a rare clay from Russia with the most powerful detoxifying properties of all clays. It comes from the Siberian lakes and is known for its clarifying and blemish fighting properties, and is also thought to be good for anti-aging and anti wrinkle. It has a rich source of trace minerals, and although it is very good for oily skin, it may be to drying for sensitive dry skin.




Dead sea black clay works great to cleanse and is known to have antiseptic and anti-inflammatory properties and can refresh and regenerate the skin.




So now on to the soap making....we added olive and avocado oils to make the bar even more conditioning.





I used my new favorite molds. I LOVE these square molds, they make the perfect bar size, here is the blue...




...and the dead sea clay....




...and both beauties next to each other.




These will be ready in about 3-4 weeks. Also added to the clay lineup will be Rhassoul, French Green, Morrocan Red, Pink Kaolin, White Kaolin and Bentonite.



No comments: