Background

Monday, January 28, 2013

Soap Studio Update

We are painted and ready to move in...as did a storm which hindered moving day, so it is on hold another week....but it is painted and ready to move in, YAY!

 
I went with the same green in our store, I just love this color (as you can tell by the blog background as well) and I find it very calming and soothing.

This is the view from the inside out...the doorway on the right is the remainder of the garage and where all the containers and things not needing temperature control will be housed.

 
The door to the left leads to a small room which will be the office and card making room...and the big white spot that looks like was forgotten in painting...will be my homemade chalkboard wall. Being the wall is right within walking space, you really cant have shelves there...I know for me I would bump into them every single day...so it makes a perfect space for a chalkboard for orders and notes. The Hubs is going to frame it in and paint with chalkboard paint.
 
The room is coming together and I am very excited!!
 
 

No comments: