Background

Monday, October 1, 2012

Pumpkin Thank You Cards

I love making cards and tags and last year I made these cute pumpkin cards to put in with my pumpkin soap orders. They are fun, fast and easy to make.
Everything I use is usually Stampin Up products, so I first punched out a bunch of ovals out of Tangerine card stock, and I cut some green slivers and then some chunky brown pieces for the stems.
 
 

 Not sure if you can make it out in this picture, but I took some suede brown ink and sponged the edges to give the pumpkins some shadow and depth.
 
Next I assembled the pumpkins with adhesive and added the stems.

 
To make my cards I cut some white card stock at 3 X 6 inches, and then scored in half to have a 3 X 3 card where I stamped thank you using my teeny tiny wishes stamp set and then glued my pumpkin on...voila...how cute are these!!!