Background

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

New Guest Sized Bars

I bought a new system to make guest sized bars with. What a fun new toy. It was so fun I forgot to take in progress pics until the last mini log....basically I make a square of soap, then use the log splitter to cut it into 4 logs, and then cut each of the logs and create 72 guest sized bars in practically no time at all. It was so easy our grandson even cut a log.

Here is the cutter



Here is the bar size in comparison to a regular bar. I think they will be perfect for samples and variety/trial packs.




And our grandson thought it was so cool....this is what happens when he was left alone with the cutter and a bar of soap that happened to be nearby....not sure how he thought that was going to get by us and we wouldnt know that was him lol.





2 comments:

Deanna said...

love the logo on the soap...it looks great
following back at ya. thanks
xoxoxo

Luster Canyon said...

Thanks! I love my new logo stamp...except now I have a lot of stamping to do. :)