Background

Sunday, August 1, 2010

Date Day!

We have a sweet friend that works our booth for us on Sundays now...which provides us to have a date day!! YAY US!! But what to do? We are usually working so much that we never have free time. We had planned to see a movie, but ended up doing everything but.


We checked on our 2 booths...I know, I know...we were supposed to be off, but we needed to restock a few things.


Then we headed over to Michaels for some scrapbook paper........did you know Hobby Lobby is closed on Sundays??!!...then over to Macayos for lunch...YUM!!

Made our way to the mall where I chopped a chunk of my hair off....we also checked out the sleep number beds....anyone own one and have any opinions on them?


We pretty much just goofed the rest of the day away....what a fun day!

Here I am with my new doo...well the cut anyways...I dont like to have my hair styled. I am too cheap to pay the extra, and I never like how it is done anyway. Although I have to say this wont be far off from how I wear it normally anyway, lol. And I picked up a balloon flower along the way.


No comments: