Background

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bath Time Fun

It has been a while since I have made bath bombs...and it felt like time to make them again to add to the shop....and why not try a fun experiment while at it. I made 2 for my grandson to be my tester....even though he doesnt know it yet. :)

While at Hobby Lobby I saw these dinosaurs that grow in water, and I thought...how fun would that be to add to a bath bomb to surprise my grandson...



So I buried one into the fizzy...



And packed him all in...


Here is the finished product. I am hoping it is dry enough to not start activating the growth until it is plopped into the tub...will keep you posted.





2 comments:

Anne-Marie said...

Aww, what a fun idea! Your grandson is going to love bath time with that fizzy =)

Luster Canyon said...

Thanks Anne-Marie, it was such a hit he placed his "order" for 10 more!