Background

Tuesday, May 13, 2014

My Salt Bars - Sunny Herb Garden Scent Review

Here are my salt bars unmolded. LOVE the color and smoothness of the bars, cannot wait to try them out in a few weeks.
(I do need to work on my photo skills someday)

 

The scent I used is Sunny Herb Garden from Bramble Berry.
I bought this scent on a whim as it was their scent of the month for May. The description reads:

Sunny Herb Garden: There's nothing better than the smell of fresh picked herbs. This fragrance combines the fresh aromas of rosemary, thyme, sage, and basil with a soft lavender undertone. 

I love this scent. It is fresh and herbal...which I adore in fragrances. There is no discoloration or acceleration...great fragrance to work with! I bought a small bottle and have already used it all up in this project and the one you will see next week....so I need to buy more ASAP to keep on hand.

No comments: