Background

Monday, April 1, 2013

Hoppy Easter

I hope everyone had a beautiful Easter, ours truly was. We had most of our family over, the weather was perfect and the food was great! My Easter tulips bloomed so big on Easter morning.


We made Deviled Easter Egg Chicks...I should have made the eyes smaller, but I am happy with how they came out, and they didnt last long. I got the recipe and directions from A Thrifty Mom.

No little ones this year, but the kids still went on an Easter Egg hunt...never too old for that!!

After dinner we took the lil pups for a walk down to the river...

It was a great day and we couldnt have asked for much more than what we received...maybe next year all of the kids and grandkids can be able to come....then it would be perfect!

How did you spend your Easter?

No comments: