Background

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

August Card Class

Friday night was the card class for August. I seriously enjoy going to card class and learning new techniques and gabbing with my friends for a few hours. So much fun!! So here is what we made this month.....

I love the symplicity of this birthday card. It was a quick and easy one to put together and sometimes less really is more.


How totally cute is this overall card. We "white washed" the navy card stock to make it more denim like and then hand drew the "stitches". Another quick one even though it looks complicated.





I am seriously crushing on any cards with a distressed look. The red paper we ripped and sprayed with water and crumpled up, also got to use a fun new tool that sprays the marker ink onto the card. Fun card!!





And here is my fave for the night....you know I always save the best for last. Learned a fun new (to me) technique to get the trees mirrored like it is the reflection in a pond.





See the glitter....everything is better when it has some bling!! :)


No comments: