Background

Monday, December 6, 2010

Who is Stampin' Up?

I AM!!!

My newest obsession....it seems I always need a new one every now and again.

I took a card making class in October with my friend....well thats all that took to hook me!! I missed the November class because I had a show the same night as that months card making session so I missed out on that...but my friend organized this class making Christmas tags.

I almost think they are too cute to use!!! We also made the box to keep them in....









2 comments:

Elaine said...

VERY cute!!! I've been a stamper most of my life. It's so fun. Welcome to the obsessive world of stamping! You're gonna love it!

Anne-Marie said...

These are absolutely too cute! I went crazy with rubber stamping back in the day and still have a fond place in my heart for anything stamping and homemade. Your tags are absolutely adorable.