Background

Thursday, December 2, 2010

Where does the time go??

I cannot believe I have been neglecting my blog for so long. I just dont know how people juggle so much. Maybe that should be my 2011 goal...figure out how to juggle everything properly.



Speaking of goals I just today completed my #1 2010 goal. Well the project itself isnt really complete, the process will take a year, but the ball is set in motion and now the waiting game begins. I have trademarked my company name. The name is so near and dear to my heart, that it would just break if I built it up, to lose it because I didnt do this one step. So my end of the process is now complete and it is officially filed....now I wait for approval. :)



I have been busy making fun goodies and selling at local craft shows. My coal soap is the big hit this year....so if you know someone that has been naughty...




We also have some other great soaps that are Christmas themed.


I have managed to accomplish a nice chunk of my Christmas shopping....so far I think I am in good shape. How is your season coming together so far?

No comments: