As I have said many times, I began making my own products because my skin is so overly sensitive...everything seems to irritate it.
Lately I have been thinking a face mask would be a great addition to the shop. Using Kaolin Clay as the main base, I added Rhassoul Clay and some Aloe Powder.
Arent Baby Girl and I cute with our partial tester masks on....
We left it to dry only about 10 minutes and then rinsed it off....here we are with our not so happy red faces. :(
Here is a close up, I found it interesting that we were both really red only on the tops of our cheeks.
We of course quickly washed our faces and after about a half hour the redness calmed down. I did a patch test on my inner arms of each ingredient seperate, and I found that the aloe powder was the culprit. So back to the drawing board (minus the aloe of course), but I thought this was a good showing of why each recipe is personally tested by me....if I react, it does not go in the shop.