Background

Monday, March 18, 2013

Lavender Bath Bombs

I haven't made bath bombs in a while, so when I received a special order for some it was time to dive in....first gather all the ingredients...
Baking soda
Citric acid
Shea and cocoa butters
Mica and lavender essential oil


Then I mix with a pastry cutter...until my arm feels like it wants to fall off...then I mix some more to make sure everything is combined well.

Pack into a mold....
Then smoosh the 2 sides together to form a sphere. For me this isnt always so easy.
My recipe made 6 and a half bath bombs...one fell apart before picture time...but I managed 5 good ones in the end...and I keep the halvsies for myself. :)

1 comment:

Anne-Marie said...

They look lovely! And I know your house must smell lovely after using the Lavender. Thanks for sharing. =)